Addiction Medical Services
- Acute detoxification from multiple substances including alcohol, prescription drugs and illicit drugs
- Medical management for relapse prevention including opiate maintenance therapy with buprenorphine (Suboxone) and naltrexone (Vivitrol) and alcohol relapse prevention medications including acamprosate, naltrexone and antabuse
- Evaluations to help manage pain in patients with opiate dependence
- Addiction counseling- individual, couple, family and group counseling.
- Early recovery, recovery management, women's group, men's group and suboxone support groups led by a licensed addiction therapist.
Natural Family Planning featuring NaProTechnology
Fertility care appreciation and education for achieving and avoiding pregnancy. Medical evaluation and treatment for infertility, premenstrual syndrome, postpartum depression and much more.
Limited Psychiatric Care Available
More complicated dual diagnosis and refractory psychiatric conditions will be referred to psychiatrist.