Addiction Medical Services
- Acute detoxification from multiple substances including alcohol, prescription drugs and illicit drugs
- Medical management for relapse prevention including opiate maintenance therapy with buprenorphine (Suboxone), naltrexone (Vivitrol), alcohol relapse prevention medications including acamprosate, naltrexone and antabuse.
- Evaluations to help manage pain in patients with opiate dependence. Evaluations and ongoing monitoring for professional programs such as impaired nursing, physicians, lawyer programs.
- Smoking Cessation Program.
- Obesity treatment as related to food addiction.
- Addiction counseling- individual, couple, family and group counseling. Early recovery, recovery managment, women's group, men's group, suboxone support groups led by licensed addiction therapist available.
Natural Family Planning featuring Naprotechnology
Provides fertility care appreciation and education on achieving and avoiding pregnancy. Medical evaluation and treatment for infertilty, premenstrual syndrome, postpartum depression and much more.
Catholic family physician
Christ centered medical care that balances medical, emotional and spiritual needs of a patient. Family medicine services no longer available and services are consultation and ongoing counseling based. Patients are required to have a primary care physician.
Limited psychiatric care available as training allows as a family physician. More complicated dual diagnosis and refractory psychiatric conditions will be referred to psychiatist.
Group, individual and family counseling available with licensed addiction therapist.